Here at Sunbury Animal Hospital, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients, their owners, and our employees. Throughout this crisis, our first priority has been the health and safety of our coworkers, clients, and community. We have been guided by the recommendations of the CDC, AVMA, and PVMA. With that in mind, and with an abundance of caution, we will continue to provide veterinary care to your family pets face to face and curbside if requested.
We will continue to send out postcards and emails reminding you of upcoming routine appointments needed for your pet. We are currently scheduling about 6 weeks out for our annual exams. Plan accordingly and call early. Please continue to check back at this page as it changes daily!
Please contact our hospital for detailed instructions about how to prepare for your visit. We ask that when you arrive, you check in at our front desk. Our waiting area has limited seating. If the waiting area is full, you may be asked to return to your car. Please provide a cell phone number that you can be contacted at. We will call you when it is time for your appointment. If you prefer to have curbside service, remain in your vehicle and call our front staff at 570-286-5131 to notify that you have arrived at your appointment and we can further assist you!
We are taking several extra measures around the hospital to aid in the lessening of disease spread. These include:
1. Washing our hands every time we interact with another person.
2. Encouraging our employees to remain a safe, 6' distance from others at all times.
3. Increasing the amount of times surfaces such as countertops, door handles, keyboards, and phones are cleaned throughout the day.
4. If any of our team members have a fever, or is feeling unwell they are being asked to stay home from their scheduled shifts. This means that we could be short staffed and running behind the day of your exam.
5. We will still accommodate curbside service, for any client that requests it.
6. If you are feeling ill the day of your exam, please stay home. We will do our best to reschedule your appointment in a timely manner.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will continue to update our infectious disease protocol as needed based on information received from the CDC.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the hospital. We would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have!
Please be patient and kind as we continue to navigate this NEW normal.