Here at Sunbury Animal Hospital, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients, their owners, and our employees. Throughout this crisis, our first priority has been the health and safety of our coworkers, clients, and community. We have been guided by the recommendations of the CDC, AVMA, and PVMA. With that in mind, and with an abundance of caution, we will continue to provide veterinary care to your family pets by providing curbside care.
At this time the reception area is closed. We are now able to see routine appointments/surgeries, however we will be seeing the previously canceled appointments first, before accepting new appointments. We will continue to provide curbside care until further notice!
We will continue to send out postcards and emails reminding you of upcoming routine appointments needed for your pet, but as previously stated we will be seeing previously canceled appointments first before accepting new routine visits. Please continue to check back at this page as it changes daily!
Please contact our hospital for detailed instructions about how to prepare for your visit. We ask that when you arrive, you remain in your vehicle and call our front staff at 570-286-5131 to notify that you have arrived at your appointment and we can further assist you!
We are taking several extra measures around the hospital to aid in the lessening of disease spread. These include:
1. Washing our hands every time we interact with another person.
2. Encouraging our employees to remain a safe, 6' distance from others at all times.
3. Increasing the amount of times surfaces such as countertops, door handles, keyboards, and phones are cleaned throughout the day.
4. If any of our team members have a fever, or is feeling unwell they are being asked to stay home from their scheduled shifts.
5. If a client is here to pick up their prescription medication and/or diet food, we are taking payment over the phone and then bringing the item(s) directly to the client's vehicle.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will continue to update our infectious disease protocol as needed based on information received from the CDC.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the hospital. We would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have!